Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 24-3/8" W: 19-5/8" D: 10-1/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 23" W: 18-1/4" H: 9-1/8"
||L: 34-3/16" W: 24-7/16" H: 13-13/16"
||ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||Sink is reversible offering the option of a traditional flat front or a decorative band feature.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.