Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 21".
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 16-3/8" W: 18-7/8" D: 10-1/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 13-1/2" W: 16" H: 9-1/8"
||L: 23-3/16" W: 21-3/16" H: 13-13/16"
||ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.